Low back pain / sciatica myths
Which of the below myths and misunderstandings have you been holding on to?
- The subluxation / bone out theory
- Drugs help to heal my back problem
- Physical therapy will fix me
- The doctor will fix my back pain
- The surgeon will fix my sciatica permanently
- Low back pain runs in my family and there’s nothing I can do about it
- MRIs are needed to identify exactly what’s wrong with me
If you had known they weren’t true, what could that set you free from?
How much money and time could you save?