This Access course and the main course combined have been awarded 10 CPD Points by CIMSPA.
Lower Back Pain is the world’s leading cause of disability, affecting 58% of the adult population every year. Those are your clients, AND your prospective clients. You can help them, because…
The only proven preventative measures are exercise and education.
In this FREE Access Course you will learn
- Why diagnoses are usually worthless, and how they often do more harm than good
- How to differentiate the types of lower back pain and sciatica based on function
- The three ways of damaging the lower back
- How pain works – and why it’s often confusing
- Which exercises are best for the relief of the different types of pain
- The rules of successful rehabilitation and prevention
- Important exercises for the prevention of lower back pain and sciatica
- The value of education and how AXB delivers it – The Cliff of PainTM and Mount ActiveTM.
N.B. The FREE Access Course refers to the main Active X Backs partner course, which includes original scientific references and a complete review of the clinical guidelines. The FREE course has been simplified, with no scientific references, for ease of reading.
But why not become a fully certified Active X Back partner and benefit from our partnership program? The full course is priced to be affordable for any movement coach who wants to help clients relieve and prevent lower back pain and sciatica.
The main course covers:
- Epidemiology, Comorbidities and Risk Factors for Lower Back Pain
- Red Flags for lower back pain
- Stratifying by risk of chronicity
- Determining severity of lower back pain
- Medication for Lower Back Pain
- Spinal Manipulative Therapy for lower back pain
- The Biopsychosocial approach to pain
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Education, staying active in response to lower back pain
- Other treatments for lower back pain
- Investigations for LBP – MRI, X-Ray
- Review in favour of exercise for lower back pain
- Yoga for LBP
- What about the biomechanical?
- And the psychosocial?
- Putting it into practice
A Total of 20 hours of CPD. Successful completion of the end-of-course assessment provides eligibility for Partnership status with Active X Backs.
As an AXB Partner, you can integrate your classes with the Active X Backs online platform which will coach your clients daily. Registration and use of the site by AXB partners is free (we charge the clients rather than you). The digital platform keeps you in your clients’ minds daily, and you can review their progress.
All of this for only £119! One-time only fee. You may then choose (at no additional cost) to become an Active X Backs Partner (you must maintain your professional registration).
The price is so incredibly low so that there are no barriers to you joining. Together we will help people around the world to relieve and prevent low back pain and sciatica. Helping them move towards a better life.